2018-2019 Stipend Program- Required Documents
Initial Required Documents:
At the time of applying, the applicant will need to submit the following documents with the application:
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume. This document may be in English or a Scandinavian language.
- Proof of Residency- a valid and government-issued form of identification is required to prove age and that you are a resident of the United States or a Scandinavian country. A PDF or JPEG copy of a driver's license, ID card, or passport is accepted. This document may be in English or a Scandinavian language.
Post-Interview Required Documents:
If you are selected for an interview, you will submit the following documents with an additional application within 15 days post your interview:
- A transcript or official grade report from the current or last university/college attended. High school transcripts are accepted for applicants who are enrolled in their first semester of university/college. This document may be in English or a Scandinavian language.
- Two letters of interest detailing why you are interested in applying for the stipend and what you would use the stipend for. The first letter should be written only in English, while the second should be written only in a Scandinavian language.
- A Letter of Recommendation from a current or very previous professor, teacher, or supervisor. While generic letters are accepted, a personalized letter written for SSF is preferred. This document may be in English or a Scandinavian language.
If you have questions about the required documentation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org